These are our goals and the ways we hope to accomplish them
UAT's Strategic Plan is a physical map of how we will fulfill our Mission, Vision, Values
Develop and implement methods to communicate and celebrate our accomplishments to faculty and staff.
Develop innovative, completed works through curricula, graduation requirements, contests, technical and educational resources, time and money.
Create and implement a system that supports knowledge sharing throughout the University community, both peer-to-peer and peer-to-community.
1. Build a capstone/thesis program to be implemented as a graduation requirement.
2. Develop and implement means to ensure that all alumni publish their work.
3. Develop and maintain support systems to develop thinkers.
4. Develop and implement a program that ensures alumni are versed in the impact of the ethical use of technology on society. Create an alumni organization.
1. Encourage involvement with organizations and schools outside UAT so that every member engages with and contributes to those organizations through presentations and other active efforts.
2. Build and maintain strong connections with outside organizations and schools.
3. Develop and foster communications of meaningful experiences to develop school pride.
1. Maintain an environment that develops whole, centered students in geek-friendly ways.
2. Develop and reinforce the notion of the geek factor and communicate its importance by physically manifesting expressions of geekdom that contribute to our college environment.
3. Develop UAT's Physical and Virtual environments that foster students spending more time in them.
4. Implement an adaptive course-level intelligent educational system.
5. Define the direction of technology and learning by advancing and promoting best future practices, both physically and online, for a technology and learning environment.
6. Develop an online learning and college environment that profoundly increases interaction with people, as well as the development of new connections and experiences.
7. Exemplify the design and use of collective spaces.
8. Create and implement a paperless environment.